We’re pleased to bring you the latest Opteck review, and introduce you to a popular binary options broker with thousands of investors currently enjoying all there is to offer. Opteck first entered the binary options arena way back in 2011. The team included highly motivated and passionate professionals whose aim was to empower others to follow their lead in the financial global markets. The platform that was developed offers assets in all four major markets: stocks, indices, currencies, and commodities. Opteck is the trading name of Centralspot Trading Ltd, a Cyprus-based company offering investment and ancillary services, which is regulated and registered with CySEC.
Best and Most Trusted Forex Brokers in 2018
Opteck offers investors a choice of account types and attractive Opteck bonuses.
When you choose to trade binary options with Opteck there are a number of different account types to choose from. Aside from the demo account, which is an option we’d always advise you to look out for, there is an Islamic account alongside six real-money accounts, each of which has the added advantage of an Opteck bonus.
- Green account – Minimum deposit is only $250, and there is a 25% Opteck welcome bonus. This particular account also offers live phone and chat support, daily market reviews, access to 22 free binary options trading video tutorials, and the Opteck ebook on binary options trading.
- Bronze account – Minimum deposit is $500, and there is an additional 35% Opteck welcome bonus. With a bronze account investors can also use $5,000 free money in a demo account, along with all the benefits awarded to green account holders, plus an introductory session with a junior account manager.
- Silver account – To open a silver account requires a minimum deposit of $1,000, but this entitles investors to a 45% welcome bonus. In addition to $10,000 free money in a demo account, between 10 and 20 trading signals are delivered every day by SignalsXP. Alongside the benefits awarded to green account holders there is an introductory session with a senior account manager.
- Gold account – A minimum deposit of $5,000 entitles gold account holders to a 1% extra payout, 20 to 30 trading signals per day, a 65% Opteck welcome bonus, and $15,000 in a demo account. Added extras include alerts ahead of big market events, and two webinars on market liquidity and trading psychology. However, there is a minimum trade amount of $50.
- Platinum account – Minimum deposit is $10,000, and there is an additional 85% welcome bonus. Also included are $25,000 in a demo account, 30 to 40 trading signals per day, a 1% extra payout, private sessions with a senior analyst, a priority access line, and an extra webinar on chart analysis. The minimum trade amount for platinum account holders is $100.
- Black account – Minimum deposit is $25,000 and there is a 100% welcome bonus plus a 2% extra payout. $50,000 in a demo account allows endless opportunity for practice, and there are weekly sessions with a senior analyst. An extra webinar is available relating to trading strategies, but the minimum amount per trade is $250.
Opteck binary trading via its own proprietary trading platform
Opteck have taken the brave decision to design and develop their own Web platform. It was designed with their own traders’ needs in mind, and is more than capable of delivering a user-friendly experience. The company was also able to develop its own special application for mobile trading, allowing clients to continue trading wherever they may be. The platform is Web-based, so there is no need for any download, and a free mobile application is available for Android and iOS users.
Opteck binary options broker offers more than 100 underlying financial assets, which are divided into four main categories:
- Currency pairs – Includes all the leading currency pairs.
- Stocks – Major company stocks, including well-known names such as Facebook, Google, Nike, and Microsoft.
- Commodities – Top-traded commodities such as gold, silver, oil, and coffee.
- Indices – Includes S&P 500, DAX, and FTSE.
There is also an exciting diversity of trading features including High/Low options, One-Touch options, Range options, and Quick options that enable a trader to complete their trade in 30 seconds.
Multilingual customer service available with Opteck.
The customer support team at Opteck binary options brokers are multilingual, and offered via live chat, telephone, or email. Languages include English, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Dutch.
Depositing funds is quick and easy, and a number of payment methods are accepted including Visa and Mastercard, bank transfer and eWallet. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50, unless it is by wire transfer, in which case the minimum amount is $100.
We hope that this Opteck review has provided you with all the relevant details to help in your decision.