Our FXCM review team found that this broker has a long track record, having been in business since 1999. Not only is FXCM regulated by the FCA in the UK, the ASIC in Australia, the CySEC in Cyprus, and the FSCA in South Africa, but it is also a Leucadia PLC. Company. Leucadia is listed on the NYSE, providing additional peace of mind. You can trade forex, CFDs in shares, indices, commodities, as well as Trading Baskets. Over its two-decade history, the FXCM Group has earned numerous awards, including Best Trading Tools and Best Education from Online Personal Wealth Awards 2020.
- Trade more than 60 instruments
- Offers forex and CFDs in stock baskets, plus CryptoMajor*
- Regulated and licensed by the FCA, CySEC, FSCA, and ASIC
- Best broker for advanced trading tools
- Other brokers offer more instruments
- *Crypto products are currently not available to retail clients residing in the UK
FXCM overall scores
In this review, you can find all the information you need to decide whether FXCM is the right broker for you. Our expert team has thoroughly explored the broker, using a tested methodology and scoring system. This process places importance on the things we know matter most to traders. Below you can see how FXCM scored in each of our high-priority categories.