|$5,000 Deposit Bonus*|
|CySEC, ASIC, FCA, IFSC|
|Forex Trading, Stocks CFDs, Commodities CFDs, Equity Indices CFDs, Precious Metals CFDs, Energies CFDs and Cryptocurrencies CFDs|
|*Clients registered under Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd are not eligible for this bonus. This bonus will also depend on the client’s country of residence.|
XM Group Forex Broker Review
Getting to know a certain broker by a decent and detailed review is the best way to make up your mind and decide whether it is suitable for you. There are many things you need to consider, but when you have all the necessary data in front of you, it becomes easy and quick. What we can promise you is to provide you all the latest information about the broker we analyze. Today, we do the same thing with XMGroup broker. Check out our authentic XM Group review now and see whether it can be your next Forex platform to discover now!
XM Group Overview and Preliminary Information
We always begin our Forex broker reviews with some preliminary information and overview as to the company and history. XM Group is a group of regulated brokers and it is owned by Trading Point Holdings Ltd. Entities under XM Group have significant experience as financial services providers worldwide. Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd was established in 2009 with headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd was established in 2015 with headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd was established in 2016 with headquarters in London, UK and XM Global Limited was established in 2017 with headquarters in Belize. XM Group is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with license number 120/10 – Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) with license number 443670 – Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd, FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) with license number 705428 – Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd and IFSC (International Financial Services Commission) with license number IFSC/60/354/TS/18 – XM Global Limited. With over 1,500,000 clients since it was founded in 2009, XM Group has grown to a large and well-established group of regulated investment firms.
XM Group Customer Support Services Information
Safety and faultless trading activity at XM Group are also backed up by the good customer support services that are processed at the website. The Forex broker offers 24/5 customer support and any of you can ask for some help or a question any time you feel need of assistance or additional information. Contact XM Group customer support representatives via e-mail, live chat or phone call. The support services are available at multiple languages – English, Greek, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesia, Hungarian, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Czech, Slovakian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Bengali, Urdu, Thai, Nepali, Tagalog, Cebuano and Serbian.
XM Group Account Information to Know in Advance
Opening an account at XM Group is easy. First of all, complete your registration. Then, you will be asked what type of currency you want to manage your account. These are your options at XM Group page: AUD, JPY, GBP, CHF, PLN, HUF, USD, ZAR, EUR, SGD and RUB. Proceed with the selection of payment method – aka the ways you will make deposits and get your claimed withdrawals after getting profits. XM Group accepts the most commonly used Local Payment methods today including Credit/Debit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Bank Wire Transfer, etc. More information can be found on the XM’s website, https://www.xm.com/account-funding.
- XM Group offers you the following trading account types:
- Demo account starting with $100,000 Virtual Balance. You do not risk your own money and you can test your skills, your knowledge and the trading platforms offered by XM Group.
- Micro account allows you to operate with micro lots, lower level of risk and it has minimum initial deposit of $5.
- Standard account allows you to operate with standard lots and it has minimum initial deposit of $5.
- XM ZERO account allows you to operate with standard lots, lower spreads starting at 0 pips and it has minimum initial deposit of $100. XM ZERO account has a $3.5 commission per $100,000 traded.
- XM Ultra Low account is not applicable to all entities of the group. Account availability depends on the client’s country of residency.
Islamic account, known as swap-free accounts, which implies no swap or rollover interest on overnight positions, which is against Islamic faith. XM Group offers Islamic accounts to clients following the Muslim faith.
Trading Features at XM Group Broker
XM Group broker is a typical market maker. It has variable as low as 1 pip for Micro and Standard accounts and as low as 0 pips for XM Zero account and there is a $3.5 commission per $100,000 traded for XM Zero account only. The maximum leverage offered is 30:1. This leverage applies to all the EU regulated entities of the group. Leverage depends on the financial instrument traded and on clients’ country of residence. If you want to, you can take the benefits of various trading approaches at XM system like hedging, scalping and using auto signals. XM Group offers Forex Trading, Stocks CFDs, Commodities CFDs, Equity Indices CFDs, Precious Metals CFDs, Energies CFDs and Cryptocurrencies CFDs. For XM Ultra Low account type the spreads are as low as 0.6 pips.”
XM Group Trading Platforms
One of the best things at XM Group broker is that it is powered by many trading platforms. The customer can select from the web-based platform of WebTrader and the popular software MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 that should be at first downloaded and then, installed on your persona desktop device. Speaking of which, you are also welcomed to use the mobile version of XM Group website, if you like trading on the go. Use your tablet or smartphone to download and install the amazing XM Group apps – for iOS or for Android-based mobile device.
XM Group Bonus System
And finally, we have reached the bonus part – XM Group bonus system you can enjoy on the broker`s website. See now the currently available special promotions on XM Group trading platform:
- no deposit welcome bonus gives you $ 30 for a start. All you need is to be a new customer on the page and to have made your registration. Clients registered under Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd are not eligible for this bonus. This bonus will also depend on the client’s country of residence.
- The two-tier deposit bonus offers 50% deposit bonus up to $500 and 20% deposit bonus up to $5,000. Clients registered under Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd are not eligible for this bonus. This bonus will also depend on the client’s country of residence.
- The XM Loyalty Program offers the clients XM Points (XMP) per lot traded. These XMP can be redeemed at any time for credit bonus which can be used for trading purposes only. Clients registered under Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd are not eligible for this bonus.
- Free VPS services 24/7
- No commission or fee for withdrawal or deposit
XM Group is a reliable broker with amazing bonus system and what is more important – really good trading facilities suitable for beginners and more advanced traders. Try it as soon as possible and tell us what you think about it!
Open an account with XM