|CySec, FCA, BaFin|
|Forex, Precious Metals, Energies, Equity Indices and more|
XM Forex Broker Review
Getting to know a certain broker by a decent and detailed review is the best way to make up your mind and decide whether it is suitable for you. There are many things you need to consider, but when you have all the necessary data in front of you, it becomes easy and quickly. What we can promise you is to provide you all the latest information about the broker we analyze. Today, we do the same thing with XM broker. Check out our authentic XM review now and see whether it can be your next Forex platform to discover now!
XM Overview and Preliminary Information
We always begin our Forex broker reviews with some preliminary information and overview as to the company and history. XM, itself is a Forex broker that is owned by Trading Point of Financial Instruments Company. As most of today`s popular brokers, this one is based in Cyprus, too. The local official regulator – CYSEC – is the provider of an official license for the trading platform and meanwhile, alongside with European Union, it secures the transparency and money laundry prevention programs. Thus, XM hides no risk to personal data and money customers provide in the system. XM was established back in 2009 and up to now it has achieved good fame and an audience with more than 100 thousands of clients.
XM Customer Support Services Information
Safety and faultless trading activity at XM are also backed up by the good customer support services that are processed at the website. The Forex broker offers 24/5 customer support and any of you can ask for some help or a question any time you feel need of assistance or additional information. Contact XM customer support representatives via e-mail, live chat or phone call. The support services are available at multiple languages – Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian and Spanish.
XM Account Information to Know in Advance
Opening an account at XM is easy. First of all, complete your registration. Then, you will be asked what type of currency you want to manage your account. These are your options at XM page: AUD, JPY, GBP, CHF, PLN, HUF, USD, ZAR, EUR, SGD and RUB. Proceed with the selection of payment method – aka the ways you will make deposits and get your claimed withdrawals after getting profits. Here are all the available payment methods at XM broker: credit cards (VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Switch, Solo) bank wire, Neteller, Moneybookers Skrill, Western Union, MoneyGram, WebMoney, China UnionPay, SOFORT, iDEAL. When you select the payment method, think over the way you will trade on this page or simply choose one of these three options for an account type:
- Demo account is super for beginners in trading. XM offers you $ 1000 as free trades. You do not risk your own money and you can only test your skills and knowledge. Have in mind that the demo account is super for testing the platform, as well, but while you are in your demo account you do not win and you do not lose anything. There is a certain period of time you are allowed to trade via the demo account and then you need to choose a live account.
- Standard live account requires minimum deposit investment of $ 5. It comes with decent features and good facilities.
- Do not miss to consider the micro account option, which gives you the chance to have two XM accounts without second verification. The minimum deposit amount here is $ 5, too.
- Islamic account for customers from Islamic world with similar options as those from the standard live account.
Trading Features at XM Broker
XM broker is a typical market maker. It has average spreads – between 1.6 and 2.6 and there are no commissions or fees for the trades that customers make. The maximum leverage on the website is about 888:1 and the maximum trade you can make is $ 1000. If you want to, you can take the benefits of various trading approaches at XM system like hedging, scalping and using auto signals. Assets are various – many stocks and foreign currency pairs, as well as the standard indices and commodities.
XM Trading Platforms
One of the best things at XM broker is that it is powered by many trading platforms. The customer can select from the web-based platform of WebTrader and the popular software MetaTrader 4 that should be at first downloaded and then, installed on your persona desktop device. Speaking of which, you are also welcomed to use the mobile version of XM website, if you like trading on the go. Use your tablet or smartphone to download and install the amazing XM apps – for iOS or for Android-based mobile device.
XM Bonus System
And finally, we have reached the best part of our review – XM bonus system you can enjoy on the broker`s website. See now the currently available special promotions on XM trading platform:
- no deposit welcome bonus gives you $ 30 for a start. All you need is to be a new customer on the page and to have made your registration
- 100% welcome deposit bonus doubles your first investment at XM page, so do not forget that the more you deposit, the more your reward will be. You can get up to $ 3000.
- XM loyal customer program is made for the regular clients and provide different privileges, as well as seasonal bonuses
- Free VPS services 24/7
- No commission or fee for withdrawal or deposit
- Free month Forex contests, where you can win up to $ 20 000
XM is a reliable broker with amazing bonus system and what is more important – really good trading facilities suitable for beginners and more advanced traders. Try it as soon as possible and tell us what you think about it!
Get $30 No deposit bonus from XM!
Top Three Most Trusted Forex Brokers In 2018
|Broker||Min Deposit||Welcome Bonus||Rating|
|$ 50||Check Website||Review|
*Min. Deposit not applicable for EU brokers