|Forex pairs, Stocks, Indices, Commodities|
24Option is a leading binary options broker, owned and operated by Rodeler Ltd. Based in Cyprus, the company complies with all the requirements of CySEC, enabling them to offer investment and ancillary services to clients based in the European Union. Investors outside the EU share the brand 24Option with Richfield Capital, which is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize.
Welcome to this 24Option review, where we hope to provide you with all the relevant details to enable you to pick the best binary options broker for your personal trading needs.
A range of account types to suit different needs
There are a number of options if you’re looking to choose 24Option as your binary options broker. Let’s take a quick look at the various types and whether there are any interesting 24Option bonuses available.
- Basic account – This particular account offers a payout of up to 82%, 24/7 customer service, use of Trading Central (Basic) trading tool and analysis provider, as well as access to a professional chart to aid in developing strategies. The initial withdrawal is free of charge but after that there is a monthly withdrawal fee.
- Silver account – Move up to a silver account and there are additional trading alerts and access to a personal coach.
- Gold account – Payout increases up to 84% and there is the opportunity to enjoy live trading alongside an expert, real time trading alerts, along with SMS and email alerts.
- Platinum account – This account increases payout up to 86% and there is no longer a monthly withdrawal fee. All previous benefits apply to Platinum account holders, along with a financial expert session, access to a research website provided by Trading Central, the opportunity to trade Forex, and higher trading limits and exposure.
- Diamond account – Sign up for a diamond account and you’ll be entered into a prize draw for Juventus football tickets. There is also the opportunity to have your platform customized to meet your own particular trading needs, and payout increases up to 88%.
24Option uses a trading platform with great opportunities
There’s nothing bad to say about the 24Option trading platform as it offers a range of opportunities for all different types of trader. Whether you want to trade in stocks, commodities, indices, or currencies, there are over 100 to choose from, along with 4 different trading modes, each with its own subcategories. All of which serves to increase trading possibilities dramatically. 24Option binary trading platform uses well-known software from Tech Financials.
An investor’s trading journey begins on the home page, and then there is a choice between High/Low, One Touch, Boundary, and Short Term trades. Once a trade option has been chosen a trading window opens from which you get to choose the most convenient way to buy. Both ‘In the Money’ and ‘Out of the Money’ prices are clearly displayed for a fully transparent decision. There is also an opportunity to get the most updated financial news regarding the option that’s been chosen. All of which helps investors in making swift and informed decisions.
24Option customer support and education is excellent
Wherever you might be located, and however you choose to trade, you can be certain of an excellent service from the support team at 24Option. As well as the website being available in a number of languages, support is also available in 13 languages other than English. There are dedicated phone lines from various global locations, alongside a live chat option and email contact form.
Choosing 24Option as your binary options broker will also give you access to a wealth of educational material. For both beginners and more advanced investors alike. There are videos, webinars, and an eBook available that should cover most fronts. And the good news is that this section of the site is regularly updated and improved.
A range of payment methods are supported, all of which are safe and secure
24Option have worked hard to ensure their payment methods are both safe and secure, as well as being simple and not too long winded. A range of methods are supported, including major credit and debit cards, wire transfer, Neteller, and Webmoney. However, we should point out that unless you are a platinum or diamond account holder there are charges for making withdrawals.
All in all, 24Option has a lot to offer investors looking to enter the world of binary options trading. And their reputation looks set to improve considerably. Especially since they have joined forces with the professional tennis player, Boris Becker, and are the official sponsors of world renowned football teams Juventus FC and Olympique Lyonnais. Such partnerships only serve to back up the quality and excellent reputation you can enjoy when 24Option is your chosen binary trading broker.