Our review of FXTM confirms that this is a highly reputable broker with a strong background and a wide variety of trading opportunities. FXTM entered the industry in 2011 and has since gained licenses from four top-tier authorities. The broker stands out with an average client approval time of less than 12 minutes, 84% of funds processed within five minutes, and a high customer approval rating. FXTM has also earned numerous awards over the years, named Best Investment Broker from FX Daily Info to Best Trading Experience from the World Finance Awards, both in 2019.
- Trade more than 250 instruments, including FX, stocks, and crypto
- Benefit from an intuitive copy trading platform
- Licensed and regulated by the CySEC, FSCA, FCA, and FSC
- Best broker for its selection of trading tools
- Does not accept clients from the USA, Canada, or Japan
FXTM overall scores
In this review, you can find all the information you need to decide whether FXTM is the right broker for you. Our expert team has thoroughly explored the broker, using a tested methodology and scoring system. This process places importance on the things we know matter most to traders. Below you can see how FXTM scored in each of our high-priority categories.