CapitAlpha is currently closed but we can recommend these brokers.
Brokers available in
Discover a broker you can trust by reading our in-depth and honest reviews, created by industry experts. Since 2015, we’ve reviewed over 200 forex brokers.
It’s not all that often we take the opportunity to review a complete newcomer to the world of Forex trading. But we’ve decided it’s time to start looking at some of the new brokers that are breaking into the industry. CapitAlpha is one we’ve decided to look at, and it is one of the many brokers who have entered the industry this year.
CapitAlpha is the brand name of AJF Financial Services Ltd, and it gained its licence in February 2016. The main offices of AJF Financial Services Ltd are in Limassol, Cyprus, and as such is licensed and registered with CySEC. When you look at the company website it tells you that CapitAlpha was started by a group of former traders and corporate professionals with managerial experience in various Forex companies. And with that sort of experience we’d like to think this particular newcomer is going to be one to watch. The aim of the company is to provide retail and professional investors everything they need to gain access to the currency, energy, equity and commodity markets around the world.
|200+ instruments to trade|
The excellent trading conditions you can expect from CapitAlpha
Trading conditions at CapitAlpha are very favourable, with spreads starting at 0.1 pips. There are more than 200 instruments to trade, including commodities, stocks, indices and foreign currency pairs. Trading can be web-based, using a desktop, tablet, or mobile. There are a range of automated trading platforms, with EA and MQL5 compatibility, with the added bonus of negative balance protection. The leverage available depends on the instrument being traded and ranges from 1:400 for major currency pairs, down to 1:10 for stock trading. Lot sizes also depend on the instrument and starts with 100.000 for major currency pairs and ends with 100 for stocks and certain indices.
CapitAlpha have decided to stick with MetaTrader 4
There are so many brokers that decide to use MetaTrader 4 that it came as no surprise to learn that CapitAlpha have decided to do the same. It is the trading platform of choice for a huge number of traders, and it is certain to be a big plus for many new clients. Trading can take place on the online trading platform WebTrader or by using the MT4 platform that can be downloaded from their site.
A good choice of accounts for the new trader
There are three different accounts to choose from if you decide to trade with CapitAlpha.
- Alpha Classic – Minimum deposit is $500, and up to 1:500 fixed leverage is offered. Spreads start as low as 0.2, and there is a $20 commission charged. Customer support is given by an account manager, and there is the option of this being a SWAP free account.
- Alpha Premium – The minimum deposit for this type of account is $5,000 and there is up to 1:400 floating leverage. Spreads start as low as 0.1 pips, and there is also a commission charge of $15. Signals are provided and scalping is allowed. Customer support is given by an account manager, and there is also the option of private one on one trading guidance. There are also technical analysis reports. Therefore, this account is for the trader who has gained a little more experience.
- Alpha Ultimate – For the trader who has $45,000 to invest and who has much more trading experience, this should be the account of choice. Floating leverage of up to 1:300 is offered and spreads are as low as 0.1. However, for this account the commission will only be $6. This can also be a SWAP account, and scalping and signals are allowed. In this case customer support is given by a Senior account manager, and there is is the option of a CapitAlpha prepaid card.
CapitAlpha take the education of their clients very seriously
We always take the educational material into account when judging the quality of the broker’s we review. And we weren’t disappointed with CapitAlpha. There are technical analysis tools and an economical calendar available to help the more seasoned trader. And for the newbie there is an eBook, a Forex glossary, trading tips, and an education centre. This area is filled with Forex trading tips, market analysis, strategies, and a whole host of other informative things to read.
Funding an account is simple and a number of methods are supported. These include Mastercard and Visa, Neteller, Skrill, TrustPay and WebMoney, along with a number of other methods.
Football, more precisely the Euro 2016 competition is the focus of the current promotion being offered by CapitAlpha. Simply predict the results of the matches for the chance to win a double ticket for the Euro semi finals.
We found our way around the website very easily, and found CapitAlpha to be a breath of fresh air. You can get in touch via a contact form, or take part in an instant chat. Its early days yet and there may well be some surprises in the future, but so far it seems that this new broker is definitely one to try.
- Find Your Broker We helped new traders to find their path.
- Compare broker See what benefits one offers over the other.
- Learn Trading financial markets has never been easier.