Forex Forecast Bonus
Dear Forex traders, you might have been here on our page for a while, reading and learning everything we post and explain to beginners like you; but please do not rush to conclusions like “Ok, I am done. I know now everything and I can be a real Forex trading pro now.” Remember that your learning will continue even after your first trades and your first winning. Things in online financial trading are quite dynamic, and there are changes and new additions all the time. If you want to be a real pro, you really need to follow these innovations and changes. Some of them might be ok for you, but others will not. The point is to be fully aware of them – like the new bonus types, for instance. Today, we will discuss such a new Forex bonus type that has recently become a common part of some of the best brokers’ platforms – so you might find this new bonus in your own financial trading platform, too. We are talking about the Forex bonus forecast. Let’s learn about it some more now, and in detail!
What does a Forex bonus forecast look like?
It looks like a real contest – you participate in an event where you compete with other customers, who are also registered with this particular broker; and the winner, as we usually say in life, takes it all. The unique feature of the Forex bonus forecast that distinguishes it from other types of contests – like sports or music contests – is hidden in the word forecast. Forecast means you need to predict something. And here, in different Forex bonus forecasts, your goal in order to win the contest is to predict the market price of a certain asset during a certain period – such as tomorrow, the next week, etc. In most cases, the winner is only one person, who succeeds in being the first to mention the exact price of the asset. However, if there is no precise forecast from any customer, the winner becomes the client with the closest forecast.
The above leads to the conclusion that the Forex bonus forecast is a typical contest bonus. There are other contests; for instance, demo contests, where customers, who are not yet ready to trade with their real money, make trades with virtual currencies provided by the broker, and the demo customer with the best outcomes gets the bonus. When you win a Forex bonus forecast, though, there are different types of rewards you can win. Some brokers provide a concrete amount of money, while others will give a % of the winning according to the preciseness of your forecast, and the number of people who have made the same prediction. A few brokers tend to provide physical prizes such as iPods and other mobile devices to encourage their audience to make trades via their new mobile platforms.
How to get a Forex forecast bonus
There are some requirements for you to participate in the contest for making the prediction of a certain market price for a specific asset:
- You need to be officially registered with the broker who offers the specific Forex forecast bonus. You cannot participate in some other broker’s contests while you are a client of another broker. Please be aware that the registration should be fully completed – including the verification some brokers usually require.
- You need to open a live account. In many cases, traders try to participate in a contest for a Forex forecast bonus while they are still on a demo-stage account. This is not allowed, and you need to switch to a live account to be able to make your prediction, and then to receive the chance to become the winner. Opening a live account requires you to have an official registration, as well as a chosen method for financial transactions, and the chosen currency you want to use for your account management.
- You need to have made your first deposit on the broker’s platform. Be aware that there are requirements for the primary deposits too; usually the broker points out the minimum amount of money for the first deposit. Note that the transaction of your first deposit should also be completed, and the money should be credited to your account wallet. Only then are you able to participate in the contest.
- To win a Forex forecast bonus, you need to apply for participation in the contest. You may find the application form in the bonus section of the broker`s website, and it is easily completed. Alongside the standard bonuses like no-deposit bonus or rebate bonus, you need to look for “Forex forecast bonus”. Click on it and see what you need to do to fully receive the chance to assign your prediction and become one of the contestants.
- Some brokers list the Forex forecast bonus in their contest section, which is separated from the bonus section. This is due to the fact that some brokers make a distinction between bonuses and contests. Note that even though assigned as a contest, the rules are usually the same.
Try your luck and your prediction skills with a good Forex forecast bonus. You might even be able to earn more money than from your ordinary financial trading activity. It is mandatory that you share word of your success with us. We will keep our fingers crossed for you and for your prediction, guys! Good luck!