How to Choose the Best No Deposit Forex Bonus
What’s the most generous side to making financial trades with a contemporary top-notched broker? Of course, the bonuses! They come as an extra pack of gifts for traders – without requiring any money for these gifts. Among all the Forex broker bonuses we know today, it is for sure that there are some types of offers that are quite favoured and loved by most clients. Such a special promotion, for example, is the Forex no-deposit bonus. According to experts, around 75% of today’s trading platforms offer it, and over 90% of traders claim that this is the top special offer that they can receive, not to mention the subsequent extras a loyal and regular customer can receive after years of activity on a particular trading page. What about you? As beginners in the field, have you already come across it somewhere? Have you tried it? Indeed, before taking a shot and claiming a Forex no-deposit bonus, it would be better to learn more about it, and then use it properly. Get to know the Forex no-deposit bonus with us right now!
What is a no-deposit bonus?
It is a standard and classical special bonus that many brokers offer. Regardless of its similarity to the traditional deposit bonus, both are claimed to be the most often-provided special promotions on trading platforms. The no-deposit bonus is a kind of a deposit bonus, but they are not the same thing. A no-deposit Forex bonus is a common welcome bonus, and you can only receive it during your initial activity on a broker’s page. So the first requirement for you to get a bonus like this is to choose a broker offering a no-deposit Forex bonus, and then make a registration. Fill in all of your personal details, and then open an account. It is mandatory that you choose a currency that suits you best with which to manage your account. You will receive the bonus amount in this currency. The no-deposit Forex bonus is always a specific amount of money, which varies depending on the broker you are signed in with. In most cases it is a sum of money of between 20 and 150 USD. The offer is called a no-deposit bonus because you are not required to make a deposit to receive it. The no-deposit Forex bonus is given independently of your deposit. You only need to be an official customer on the page –nothing else.
Biggest No-Deposit Bonuses On Offer 2018
|Broker||Min Deposit||Welcome Bonus||Rating|
|$ 50||Check Website||Review|
*Min. Deposit not applicable for EU brokers
How does a no-deposit Forex bonus work?
When you submit a registration and open an account, you can immediately claim the no-deposit Forex bonus. In most cases the amount is enough for at least two trades. Keep in mind that the bonus amount cannot be claimed for withdrawal separately – you have to trade it. Moreover, once you make a trade with the bonus and it turns out to be a winning one, you are still not allowed to withdraw it immediately. Most brokers have the requirement of at least a triple or fourfold turnover of the bonus value. When you make these required trades, you can eventually withdraw the winnings.
What are the differences between a Forex no-deposit and a Forex deposit bonus?
Many traders have some difficulty in seeing a difference between these two types of common Forex bonus, so we have decided to list for you the main differences between deposit and no-deposit Forex bonuses:
- A deposit bonus requires you to make a deposit to get the bonus. Conversely, you need not make any deposits to get the no-deposit bonus.
- The no-deposit bonus does not depend on your deposit, but the the amount of the deposit bonus depends on your primary, or each next deposit, amount.
- A deposit bonus is paid as a percentage of some amount (your deposit), whereas the no-deposit Forex bonus is paid as a specific amount of money.
- A no-deposit bonus is always given to newcomers to the trading page, while the deposit bonus can be given afterwards, too – for each next deposit.
How to find the best no-deposit Forex bonus
You might by now be quite thrilled about no-deposit Forex bonuses, so it is our job to direct you as to how to receive such a bonus. Of course, we would like you to receive the best from your field, and this is no exception at all. If you wonder what the best approaches to finding the best no-deposit Forex bonus are, here are some tips you can use:
- Find a decent Forex broker, and there is an 80% probability that they will offer such a bonus. One of the rating features for the most desired brokers is the availability of such promotional offers.
- Use Forex broker reviews to compare only their bonus sections. Make sure you choose not only the best no-deposit bonus, but the best combination of Forex trading features and good special promotions. Sometimes, brokers with a bad reputation offer giant no-deposit bonuses to attract the attention of less-experienced traders, who still believe that the bonus system is everything for a platform.
- Visit forums to pick up more detailed information about bonuses in general. Some of the facts will help you work out what the best ways to use a bonus are. Traders in such discussions also really love talking about the latest bonuses – including no-deposit offers – they have availed of themselves.
A no-deposit Forex bonus is always a great boost to starting successful trading activity on a new trading platform – especially if you are still a beginner in the field. On the other hand, with such a special promotion you can reduce your primary investments of funds and so get even bigger profits than you expected in the beginning. In all cases, whenever you see a no-deposit bonus Forex, simply take it, if it is really worth remaining on that broker’s platform. Good luck, Forex lovers!