How a Forex Deposit Bonus Works
Forex trading is all about getting the best chance to win more money after investing a little bit of it. Such a chance can be from a sudden financial market movement, or an extra that is specially provided by the broker you are registered with. An example of the latter, an extra coming from the financial platform you use to make your profits bigger, is the Forex bonus. And when it comes to such special promotions, it is no secret to anybody that the Forex deposit bonus is the most popular one. Today, we would like to focus your attention on this type of offer and to give you some detailed information as to what it is and how to use it. Here are all the significant and helpful facts and tips you need to know about the Forex deposit bonus.
What`s a Forex bonus anyway?
The Forex deposit bonus is one of the most common financial trading offers ever, so it should possess all of the features any general bonus has. It is therefore essential to get to know the nature of the bonus in general. When we are talking about the Forex bonus system, it means we analyse all the available bonuses on a broker`s page. They are different as to terms and conditions, value, and currency, but they are usually the same types. Besides the deposit bonus, there are others such as no-deposit bonus, refer a friend bonus program, cash back bonus, loyal customer bonus, etc. In all cases, these are gifts provided by the company. Every company decides what bonuses to offer. It is indeed very rare for a broker not to offer Forex bonuses. When we say a gift, we mean that you don`t pay for the special offer, but this does not mean that there are no limits or requirements for you to get the bonus. On the contrary – each specific bonus has its own rules to be applied. In most cases, the name of the bonus suggests the requirement for getting it. For instance, the Forex deposit bonus has something to do with the deposit, as you can guess, right? We`re going back to this later, when we`ll talk about this offer specifically. But as for Forex bonuses in general, you also need to know that when you come across one of these, you can only use it on the website of the broker that offers it. You cannot use a bonus provided by one financial trading website on another website. And something else – the Forex bonus system policy is always oriented towards two main categories of traders. First of all, brokers usually increase their audiences by offering attractive special offers for all newcomers. Meanwhile, keeping the current number of clients on a trading platform can be also achieved with the use of bonuses. This is possible with promotions aimed at all regular customers. Loyal clients receive some additional extras or features in their accounts, as well as lower fees on financial payments, if there are such, and chances to participate in special Forex contests.
TRUSTED FOREX BROKERS
|Broker||Min Deposit||Regulation||Bonus||Read More||Visit Site|
|XM||$5||CySec||$30 Free||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|AvaTrade||$100||MiFID||40%||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|HotForex||$50||CySEC||100%*||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|HYCM||$100||FCA||UP TO $5000||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|FBS||$1||IFSC||$123 Free||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|FIBO Group||$300||CySec||N/A||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|Instaforex||$1||FFMS||250%||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|easyMarkets||$200||CySEC||50%||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|XTB.com||$250||FCA||Up to 30% Rebate||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|UFX||$50||CySEC, MiFID||$50 Free||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|eToro||$50||CySEC, FCA||Up to $1000||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|itrader||$250||CySEC||UP TO $30,000 per T&C||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|Plus500||$100||CySEC||N/A||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|CM Trading||$250||FSP||Up to $3,000||Read Review||Visit Broker|
|Trade.com||$250||CySEC||$25 No Deposit||Read Review||Visit Broker|
* Not valid for EU traders, T&C apply
What is a Forex deposit bonus?
When you consider joining a new Forex broker, it is obvious that as a new customer, you will be rewarded by that website. In most cases, the reward is called a Forex deposit bonus. It is, though, not always provided only for newcomers. In most cases, such a promotion can be available across the whole activity on the platform. So this means that a Forex deposit bonus is both a type of general financial trading offer and a form of two specific bonuses. In all cases, a bonus like this requires you to make deposits. This is the requirement we were talking about above. To get a Forex deposit bonus, you need to make a deposit. Whether the bonus is for one usage only, or for every next time you make a deposit, the bonus becomes usable once the transaction is made. A deposit bonus gives you a reward that is always some % of the deposit that is made. The deposit % sums are mainly between 20 and 100%. Usually, such a high Forex deposit bonus of 100%, though, is only given for the first deposit on the platform, which means that is just for newcomers. Lower Forex deposit bonuses are between 20% and 50%. So if your Forex bonus is 100% and you deposit $100, then after the financial transaction you make, you will be credited $200 in your account.
Types of Forex deposit bonus
Here are the three types of Forex deposit bonus. Find out what you can get from each of the bonus types now:
- First Forex deposit bonus – You can only get this after becoming an official customer of the platform. You need to be able to register on the page, so check to be sure your country is not limited on that trading page. Then, fill in your personal data details and open an account – choose a currency to manage your account, and a deposit method. You need to make a deposit and then receive the bonus. Once you use it, you cannot apply for another.
- Each next Forex deposit bonus – This is a regular promotional offer, because it offers you bonuses for every next deposit you make. When you fund your account, the amount you invest will dictate the bonus you will get.
- Forex deposit bonus for regular customers – This is the same promotion, but with a higher % bonus. It is provided specially for loyal clients who have been active on the platform for a certain period of time. As a reward for their loyalty, these customers receive higher Forex deposit bonuses. The logic of the broker here is the opposite of the others. The company wants to keep its current clients and not lose them due to the higher competition that has been established in the industry.
How does a Forex bonus work?
The Forex bonus requires you to invest money in order to receive money from the broker as a gift. Imagine you are a new customer and you are offered a 50% Forex deposit bonus for newcomers. Make a registration, open an account, deposit your money, and check out the 50% gift you get. The process is the same for getting each next Forex deposit bonus. All you need to do is to make more deposits to get more money. Another good idea, though, is to invest money more rarely, but in larger amounts. This is how you will double your investments and have more funds to make financial trades. Make sure you read the terms and conditions each broker shows for its bonuses. Sometimes, they contain important information that distinguishes the particular bonus from the standard special offers.
How to find the best Forex deposit bonus
After finding out what this bonus is, and how it looks and works, it is time for you to use it. You will have to focus and to detect the places with the best Forex deposit special promotions. These are our tips for finding the best Forex deposit bonus. Check them out and use some, or even all, of them:
- Note that almost every broker offers a Forex deposit bonus, so if you change your platform, it is highly possible that you’ll be rewarded with such offer.
- Use Google search to find the best Forex deposit bonus by inputting these keywords and seeing where the best offers are.
- Get recommendations from experts or pros about the most beneficial trading deposit bonuses.
- Visit forums and social webpages where financial trading topics are discussed. These are the best places to look for the best Forex deposit bonuses.
- Use our website to get familiar with the best Forex deposit bonus offers. We make sure to include this information about each trading platform we discuss in our detailed reviews. Note that most Forex broker reviews always have a special category with the currently available bonuses.
Forex deposit bonuses are super-amazing, because they stimulate customers to make more investments, and to become more active on different trading platforms. This is why brokers with higher Forex deposit offers have better reputations and ratings. Your broker might be one of them, but there is nothing bad in changing brokers in order to get an even better special promotion. In all cases, Forex bonus deposit offers are entertaining and profitable. They diversify our activity in the financial trading sphere and they make our profits larger. All anyone needs to do is to use the special offer wisely and according to the rules. You should do the same. Do not hesitate to tell us your personal strategies regarding Forex deposit bonuses!