Welcome to our latest uTrader review, where we will be bringing you all the relevant information regarding this popular binary options broker.
uTrader was launched in 2011, and is the brand name of a company called Day Dream Investments Ltd. The support headquarters of uTrader binary trading are in Riga, Latvia, and the brand is currently working on expanding its operations in Eastern Europe.
Is uTrader licensed and regulated?
uTrader has already gained quite a reputation for its work with Russian-speaking clients. That’s no mean feat, as this can be a very complicated sector to conquer. It is currently licensed by CROFR (the Financial Market Relations Regulation Centre in Russia), but there is no licence currently recorded with CySEC. It only recently began providing its services in English, Polish and Dutch as well as Russian, and it may not be long before it receives recognition from other financial regulatory bodies.
The features of uTrader binary trading site
uTrader offers a trading platform powered by SpotOption, which means there is no need for a download, once you’ve decided to give this binary options broker a go. However, those who prefer to trade on the go will be pleased to learn that uTrader has a mobile option, which is available from the Apple AppStore or via Google Play. A minimum deposit of $200 is required to start your journey, with an additional 50% uTrader bonus to welcome new clients.
uTrader offers more than 120 assets to trade on, including some of the most popular stocks, commodities, indices, and currencies. They claim a payout rate of around 86%, which is certainly impressive, but we haven’t yet been able to reach such lofty heights of success.
There are a number of different accounts to take advantage of, each with their own special benefits and features, which we’ll look at a little later in the uTrader review.
Different account types and uTrader bonuses
There are a number of different account options when you sign up with uTrader binary options broker. Each has its own specific requirements and offers a number of different benefits. Take a look at what’s on offer, and then you can weigh up how much you can afford to deposit:
- Start account – The minimum deposit is $300, and there is a welcome bonus of up to 50%. Standard rules apply to all withdrawals, and account holders get access to analytical and educational material, as well as an introduction to the platform.
- Silver account – The next step up is the silver account, which requires a minimum deposit of $1,001. Additional benefits include a personal financial analyst, up to 100% welcome bonus, and the chance to learn about two different trading strategies.
- Gold account – If you’ve got $5,001 or more for an initial deposit you’ll be entitled to a welcome bonus of up to 120%. Accelerated rules apply for all withdrawals, and this time there are four trading strategies to learn about. Gold account holders are also entitled to a 30-minute individual review of their trading account once a week with a financial analyst.
- Platinum account – The minimum deposit requirement for a platinum account is $25,001. Withdrawal requests are given highest priority, and there is a 2-hour individual review of the trading account, as well as a quarterly plan.
- VIP account – Investors with $50,001 or more to invest are given VIP status, and the welcome bonus is up to 150%. There are unlimited individual reviews upon request, quarterly and annual trading plans, help with developing a personal trading strategy, screen demonstrations of real-time trading, highest priority to trade online with a financial analyst, and access to VIP hedging tools.
uTrader take their customer support to another level.
Customer support is an important quality to consider when looking for a binary options broker – and you won’t be disappointed with uTrader. Lines of communication are open 24/7 and include Skype, live chat, email, and a phone option. As well as being able to contact customer support, clients are also given the opportunity to take advantage of a personal manager.
There is also a range of educational material and an extensive FAQs section on their site. There is a eBook, and online video lessons, for both beginners and advanced users.
uTrader offers a range of binary options types.
There are more than 120 assets available for trading and a range of trading options types, including the following:
- Standard high/low (Above/Below)
- One-touch options
- Turbo options with 30/60/120/300-second expiry times
- Long-term options with expiry times of up to a few months
All the usual payment methods are accepted, including Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Neteller, WebMoney, and Skrill. Various terms and conditions apply to withdrawals, bonuses, and other payment issues, and the most up-to-date information can be found on the site’s FAQs page.