This broker was not featured in our 2021 Broker Review Audit. This is because, in the past 12 months, it has failed to pass our initial screening process and is not recommended by our team of experts. As such some of the information found here may be out of date.
We review all brokers to a strict and unique methodology, to ensure that we only promote high quality brands that you can trust. This methodology considers over 200 criteria points, covering the categories of safety, fees, platforms, products, payments and customer support. All brokers are then given a score out of 100. We update this methodology and our recommended reviews yearly, so that you’re only given up to date information.
If a broker has a score less than 80, like this one, we won’t recommend it to you. So that we don’t waste your time, we don’t update these reviews either. We know you don’t want to read a long review of an untrustworthy broker. Instead, you can use the tool below to find a high-scoring broker that accepts clients from your country.
Brokers available in Malta
Discover a broker you can trust by reading our in-depth and honest reviews, created by industry experts. Since 2015, we’ve reviewed over 200 forex brokers.
KeyStock is the brand name for a financial services company known as Nuntious Brokerage and Investment Services, SA. It is regulated and authorized by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC). Nuntious Brokerage and Investment Services SA, is an independent investment services provider, and has more than 20 years experience in the financial investment market, both for stocks and derivatives.
The story behind KeyStock Forex Broker
|Up to 50%|
|Stocks, Currencies, CFDs|
Nuntious Brokerage and Investment Services SA, was started in 1991, by an experienced Greek named Alexandros Moraitakis. His experience was gained in the banking and capital markets. A few years later, in 1995, he was joined by fellow Greek, Theofanis Moraitakis, who had been a professor at Athens University of Economics and Business. The brothers became the shareholders of the company.
A trio of trading platforms from KeyStock Forex Broker
With KeyStock there is a choice of instruments for trading. Not only is there Forex, but commodities, indices, and CFDs. And for executing the trades there are three trading platforms on offer.
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4) – Many of you reading this will be pleased to learn that KeyStock offers MetaTrader 4, one of the most popular trading platforms currently available. The uninitiated will be pleased to learn that MT4 has an easy-to-use interface, support in a number of different languages, real time account summary, direct news feed, daily account statement and lots of other great features.
- WebTrader – With KeyStocks WebTrader platform, it is quick and easy to manage all your investments in the Forex market. Both novice and experienced traders will have no problems navigating their way around. It uses the SIRIX Web platform, and gives traders across the globe, access to the markets, without having to download or install any special software. As long as you have a stable internet connection, trades can take place using any web browser.
- Mobile Trader – In today’s mobile world, it’s surprising what we like to do when out on the road, sat on a beach, or relaxing in the garden. You’ll be pleased to know that Mobile Trader from KeyStock lets users access the financial markets from almost anywhere.
Choose from one of three accounts when you trade with KeyStock
Opening an account is easy, and there are three different accounts to choose from.
- Mini Account – This is the introductory level live trading account and requires a minimum deposit of $1,000, which is a little bit more than many other top rated Forex brokers. There are daily briefings and research, video tutorials, webinars and seminars, and a dedicated account manager.
- Standard Account – The next level up is this account which has a minimum deposit requirement of $5,000. All the previous features are still relevant, but there is also the bonus of SMS and news signals. This particular account is aimed at traders with a little more trading experience.
- Exclusive Account – The Exclusive Account is a VIP trading account for top traders. A minimum deposit of $20,000 is required. Additional benefits include daily analysis and premium customer care.
KeyStock has some very competitive rates
It is said in many of the customer reviews we have read that KeyStock offers traders some of the most competitive rates. Minimum spreads start as low as 3 pips for the major currency pairs. Traders of CFDs can expect spreads to be low. For example natural gas as low as $0.005 on the spread.
KeyStock offers customer service 24/5
Support services at KeyStock are available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, by email, telephone or live chat. There is a major support center in Athens, but also various satellite offices located around the world.
For payment options, KeyStock has the usual range of choices such as Visa, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney and Diners Club International.
The pros and cons of using KeyStock as your Forex broker
KeyStock offers customers a choice of 3 trading platforms, one of which is the popular MT4. There is also a choice of trading accounts, although possibly not as many options as many traders would prefer. KeyStock is an experienced brokerage firm, with more than 2 decades of experience in the financial market. It is also regulated and has a number of support centers, across the globe.
There aren’t many cons, but we thought the biggest was the high minimum deposit. Especially for those just starting their Forex career, $1,000 is a lot of cash to put at risk with your first tentative trades. Spreads are also a little high, compared with some of the other brokers, and it also operates using the market maker business model. Which won’t suit everyone.
KeyStock may not be one of the biggest players in the Forex market today, but have nevertheless shown themselves to be one of the leaders. The quality of service is certainly much better than some, and they have shown they can take care of the details.
Have a look at our Top Rated Forex Brokers in your country:
Find Your Broker We helped new traders to find their path.
Compare broker See what benefits one offers over the other.
Learn Trading financial markets has never been easier.