The AETOS Capital Group (UK) Ltd is regulated and authorised in the UK by the FCA, abiding by their regulations and adhering to their rules. The company’s main principles centre around efficiency, intelligence and fairness and they aim to put the client at the heart of their operations. The team are passionate about trading and dedicate themselves to serving their clients’ needs with top level customer service. Some of the benefits of this broker include:
- Global Operation – with data centres and multiple servers worldwide, AETOS offer their clients a rapid trading environment on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Safe funds thanks to FCA regulation
- Trading resource tools
- A diverse product range including CFDs, Forex, indices, stocks, energy products, agricultural commodities and metals
- 24/5 customer support
- Customisable trading platform
The AETOS Online Trading Platform
|Forex, Metals, Energy, Stocks, Indices, Commodities|
Designed to give flexible trading choices, AETOS’ clients can choose from a range of CFD and Forex products including:
- 24 hour trading across 27 currency pairs
- Commodity trading on natural gas, British Brent crude oil and US WTI crude oil
- Stocks from top companies
- Indices including FTSE, NASDAQ, Wall Street, Hang Seng, Nikkei and DAX
- Precious metals including silver, copper, gold, palladium and platinum
- Agricultural commodities
AETOS offers the MT4 platform which is known for its advanced efficiency. Providing secure trading and real time pricing, MetaTrader 4 is innovative and offers many benefits including:
- Fast dealing
- Real time pricing
- EA automatic trading
- Innovative Trading Functionality
- Advanced charting tools
- Flexible and efficient order placement
- Custom indicators
- Technical analytical tools
- Data encrypted secure trading
- Full account management
MT4 Web Trader
Optimised to run within the web browser, this platform is cloud based and gives direct, free access to the client’s MetaTrader 4 account via the internet allowing access from any device. With no need for installations or downloads, this platform has complete trading functionality for a convenient anytime, any place solution for trading.
For traders on the go, the MT4 mobile app supports all Android, iPad and iPhone devices allowing clients to manage their trading wherever they may be. Account management, trade execution and analytical tools are all available through smartphones or tablets allowing for up to the minute tracking of market movements. Available for download, there are versions available for iOS and Android devices.
MetaTrader 4 can be integrated with a variety of customised indicator plug-ins brought up from MT4 navigator in order to help facilitate trading. The MetaEditor programme within MT4 allows users to create their own 3rd party indicator plug-ins to meet their own individual trading needs.
The AETOS MetaTrader 4 MAM tool, (multi-account management) is a platform especially for CFD and FX money managers.
AETOS Trading Account Choices
There are two account types offered by AETOS designed to meet the needs of both professional and standard level traders.
This account type can be used with Expert Advisors, allowing for the conduct of automatic trading, copy trading and other types of customisation via self-written scripts in MQL4 programming language. Trades can be executed based on predefined parameters with a combination of support and resistance levels, technical analysis indicators and multiple timeframes for more immediate trading decisions. Some of the features of this account include:
- EA compatible
- Competitive spreads
- Fast direct market execution with no requotes
- Minimum deposit of $250
- Margin requirement of 0.5% (except bullion which is 1%)
- Trading size from 0.01 lot
- Maximum trade size 50 lots.
Designed to accommodate professional traders who trade in high volumes, this account offers preferential spreads and offers the following features:
- Competitive spreads (the EUR/USD typical spread is 0.8)
- EA compatible
- Customisable scripts accommodated
- Instant trade execution with no requotes guaranteed
- Minimum initial deposit of $20,000
- Margin requirement of 1% (2% on precious metals)
- Minimum trade size of 0.1 lot
- Maximum holding positions of 200 lots
AETOS also offers a fourteen day free of charge demonstration account with up to $10,000 of virtual funds. Registration is quick and easy online and gives the potential client the opportunity to test the MT4 trading platform to trade a selection of CFDs including metals, stock indices, agricultural commodities, energy and Forex products.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
AETOS accepts deposits in the following currencies:
- US Dollars
- Pounds Sterling
The following banking options are accepted:
- Bank wire transfer
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
Although deposits via wire transfer have no additional fees charged by the broker, a 3% fee is levied on all other types of transactions.
Withdrawals are quick and easy to action by simply requesting a withdrawal amount through the client account portal on the website. Withdrawals are by wire transfer only and can take up to 5 days to appear in the client’s account.
Customer Service Options
AETOS takes pride in its excellent customer service and offers the following contact methods:
- Telephone – numbers are provided on the website for offices in the UK, Australia and China
- Online web form
- Social Media – YouTube, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Live Chat
There is also a helpful Frequently Asked Questions section on the website which allows potential clients to find out more about the broker before registering for a live account.
Overall, AETOS is a good and reliable choice of Forex broker thanks to its FCA regulation and good reputation within the industry. Their customer service is good and there are a good choice of asset types and tradable instruments. On the downside, there are only two account types to choose from and there is only one option for withdrawals, with wire transfer being the only possibility. Traders who prefer the convenience of e-Wallet withdrawals may prefer to look elsewhere.
Have a look at our Top Rated Forex Brokers in your country: