OBRinvest Review: One of the Best Forex Brokers
OBRinvest is a Cyprus-based forex broker with a few downsides and a few unique advantages. Despite the fact that it appears to be a regulated company, as part of our OBRinvest probe, we will investigate its authenticity.
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission is the regulatory body that has approved and regulated the products and services of OBRinvest forex brokers.
The trading products provided on the platform include ETFs, CFDs, Futures, Commodities, Metals, Energies, and Forex. The INGOT Brokers MT4 platforms are available. This Broker offers a fantastic trading experience, with over a thousand trading instruments and eight asset classes to choose from. The leverage starts at 1:400 and the spreads start at 1.2.
- Adapts to a wide range of trading strategies.
- There is no central exchange or governing body.
- Volatility is a Trader's Best Friend.
- There are many different trading pairs to choose from.
- The amount of capital required is small.
- The term "ease of entry" refers to how simple it is to get onto a website.
- The Process of Setting Prices Is Difficult
- High Intensity
- Monthly fees for inactivity and withdrawal expenses are assessed.
- Only services inside the European Economic Area are available.
- The firm's services are not available in Belgium or Switzerland.
In this review, you can find all the information you need to decide whether is the right broker for you. Our expert team has thoroughly explored the broker, using a tested methodology and scoring system. This process places importance on the things we know matter most to traders. Below you can see how scored in each of our high-priority categories.
Brokers available in Malta
Discover a broker you can trust by reading our in-depth and honest reviews, created by industry experts. Since 2015, we’ve reviewed over 200 forex brokers.