|The Financial Commision, FSA SVG|
|Stocks, Currency pairs, Bonds, Precious metals, cryptocurrencies and more|
Company InformationAMarkets is an international online trading brokerage offering clients a wide variety of financial products such as Forex, Metals, Commodities, Bonds, ETFs and CFDs, as well as major cryptocurrencies. AMarkets has built up an outstanding reputation since their launch in 2007 and have won numerous international awards across all areas of their online trading services. The AMarkets brokerage is owned and operated by AMarkets Ltd. which is registered at Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. However, AMarkets does not offer their trading services to traders who reside in any of the following countries: USA. Besides these countries, AMarkets can operate and service traders from anywhere else in the world and offers their services in many different languages. Regarding regulation, AMarkets is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent with license number 22567 IBC 2015. As well, AMarkets is a member of an international dispute resolution organization known as the Financial Commission. Also, the financial credibility of AMarkets has been verified by Ernst & Young which is an international auditing company. This verification is an extraordinary step towards openness and transparency which proves the stability and trustworthiness of AMarkets. In addition to this, AMarkets competently handles over 10,000 trading transactions per day in a safe and secure trading environment which connects traders from all around the world. AMarkets’ trades execution also undergoes monthly inspection by Verify My Trade, an independent organisation. This makes AMarkets one of the most highly liquid and sought-after trading brokers in the industry.
Assets AvailableAMarkets offers their traders an extensive array of financial instruments and markets to participate in trading. For instance, traders can find opportunities trading forex, precious metals, commodities, stocks, indices, and cryptocurrencies. See below, the extent of the financial assets offered.
- Stocks: 165
- Currency pairs: 42
- Bonds: 2
- Precious metals: 7
- Commodities: 11
- Cryptocurrencies: 5
- Indices: 16
- ETFs: 20
- Copy trading
Bonuses & VIP ProgramAMarkets has a wide variety of promotions to attract new clients to their trading brokerage. These promotions change from time to time, but many are continuous and always implemented by AMarkets. See the available promotions and their details below.
- All new clients who choose a Standard or Fixed account type in the MetaTrader 4 platform can take advantage of an exclusive welcome bonus offer and double their initial deposit.
- For clients participating in the “Get cashback from AMarkets” loyalty program, the broker returns part of the spread. This cashback program is multi-level. The greater trading activity the clients demonstrate, the more funds they can get back to their trading accounts.
- In addition, AMarkets provides its clients with the opportunity to earn a real profit when trading on a demo account. If trading is successful, the client can transfer their profit to a live account.
- Zero commissions for deposits and withdrawals
- No minimum deposit trade any amount you like
- ECN accounts from only $200
- Practice with a live demo account with $10 000 on the deposit
- Broker change bonus of up to 25% of initial deposit
MobileThe trading platform featured by AMarkets is the very popular and sophisticated MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform. This platform is fully optimized and compatible with all mobile devices including tablets and smart phones for both Apple and Android devices. The mobile application is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The MT4 app for mobile devices comes complete with all the same functionality as the desktop platforms, with some minor changes and compatibility fixes. See below, some of the things the MT4 mobile trading application for AMarkets is capable of. Trading
- Real-time quotes of all available financial instruments
- Lightning fast order execution on advanced order types
- Detailed trading history
- Very fast and smooth interface and charts
- Sound push notifications
- Customizable charts and app color scheme
- Interactive charts with order visualization of pending orders, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
- Financial news outlet with daily news
- Online chat with any registered MLQ5 community user
- Interactive and real-time charts
- 30 of the most popular technical indicators
- 24 analytical drawing & analysis tools (lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools)
- View charts in 9 time frames (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN)
- View charts in 3 different modes (bars, broken line, and Japanese candlesticks)
Deposits & WithdrawalsAMarkets provides their traders with a wide selection of deposit and withdrawal methods so that they can accommodate traders from all over the world. The deposit and withdrawal methods are the same but incur different fees and processing times for each. For instance, all deposit methods are free of charge and offer instant availability, except for Bank Wire transfers take 3-5 business days, and Bitcoin take up to 1 hour. As for withdrawal fees and processing times, they vary from method to method. See below, the available deposit and withdrawal methods offered by AMarkets, along with the withdrawal fees and processing times. Plastic Cards
- Method: Visa, MasterCard, Prepaid Card
- Fee: 2.5% + $5 USD
- Processing time: 1 – 3 hours
- Method: SWIFT
- Fee: Depends on the bank
- Processing time: 3 – 5 business days
- Bitcoin (fee: 2%, processing time: up to 1 hour)
- Perfect Money (fee: 0.5%, processing time: 1 – 3 hours)
- WebMoney (fee: 0.8%, processing time: instant availability)
- FasaPay (fee: 0.5%, processing time: 1 – 3 hours)
- Union Pay (fee: 0%, processing time: up to 3 business days)
- Skrill (fee: 1%, processing time: 1 – 3 hours)
Customer SupportThe customer support provided by AMarkets is exceptional and traders have many methods of contact. For instance, customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through email, skype, live chat, telegram, and telephone. AMarkets offers multilingual support in 6 different languages and are always very helpful and friendly with their responses. Also, the support received is very quick, and if you don’t receive a response right away, there are numerous other contact methods to try. Oftentimes the Telegram support option is good to receive fast responses to simpler questions and issues. Additional methods of support include the AMarkets extensive FAQ page and comprehensive education centre. Here, AMarkets provides traders with an immense amount of informative content which has been very well organized. Overall, the customer support is quite phenomenal.
Extra Features & ResourcesAMarkets goes above and beyond than most online trading brokerages by providing their clients a wide array of additional resources, information, and many options when it comes to trading and various services. For instance, traders have access to a complete education program which has been developed and designed by AMarkets to provide both beginner and experienced traders with the necessary skills and knowledge for trading successfully. The education program includes a basic course with numerous in-depth modules such as First Steps, Trading Platform, Forecasting, Conducting Transactions on Forex Market and about CFD Trading. The education section of the AMarkets website also includes an extensive trader’s glossary and library with recommended books to read. In addition to their education program, AMarkets features news stories and articles as well as market analysis and analytics on a variety of financial assets. Traders will find plenty of extra features and resources with AMarkets.
- Excellent trading platforms
- Very competitive trading fees
- Extensive array of tradable assets
- Excellent customer support
- Support is only available in 6 different languages
- Caters more towards advanced traders