Our review of RoboForex explores a forex broker with a goal of delivering the best trading conditions via experience and innovative technology. RoboForex launched in 2009, and the broker now offers an impressive range of over 12,000 instruments in eight asset classes. It is regulated by the IFSC Belize, is a member of the The Financial Commission, and has earned dozens of awards since its inception. Most recently, RoboForex won the title of “Best Global Mobile Trading App.”
- Trade more than 12,000 instruments
- Access cryptocurrencies as well as cryptoindices
- RoboForex is licensed by the IFSC Belize
- Best broker for offering deposit methods for everyone
- Does not accept clients from Canada, the US, Australia, or Japan
RoboForex overall scores
In this review, you can find all the information you need to decide whether RoboForex is the right broker for you. Our expert team has thoroughly explored the broker, using a tested methodology and scoring system. This process places importance on the things we know matter most to traders. Below you can see how RoboForex scored in each of our high-priority categories.