Stay on top of major stock markets such as the FTSE 100, S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 with our indices new and market analysis pieces. Our experts examine global economic events and issues, including central bank and government announcements, to ensure we deliver you comprehensive insights into why and in which direction stock market indices are moving. This is backed up with sound technical analysis so that you can enter trades with ease.
E-Mini S&P 500 to Continue Going Higher
S&P 500 shoots higher after FOMC Pulls back early on Thursday Still in major uptrend The S&P 500 has pulled back during trading on Thursday,...
by Kate Leaman | 31 October 2019
Most viewed articles
- Yen Climbs and NZD Hits 4-Year Low on Back of Weak Market Sentiment
- Ethereum to Drift Lower
- Bitcoin Encounters More Serious Trouble
- Kiwi Dollar Overstretched Against Canadian Dollar
- The Trade Talks Demand Caution on the Part of Traders
- Euro Testing Major Support Against Sterling
- All Eyes on the Non-Farm Payroll
- Bitcoin Close to Making Big Decision
- ISM Non-Manufacturing Comes Out Soft in the United States
- AUD/NZD on the Verge of a Bigger Move